Sunday 29 November 2020

Competition

 


Painting is fun and absorbing and, if there is ever a time that we need a little distraction, it is definitely now!  Do you paint already or are you a beginner?  Whatever your skill level, I welcome you to join in with my competition with the winning prize being a year's membership to Supporting All Artists. (SAA)


**Competition**


Follow my online tuition and paint a fabulous robin.  Supporting all Artists will judge the paintings and the winning artist will receive the amazing prize of a year standard membership. This includes a bi-monthly newsletter, access video on demand, exclusive offers and free postage on orders. I love my membership with them and the society is for anyone with a passion for painting and drawing.

To enter - purchase this robin tuition, please click here,  and then email me your robin painting by 20th January 2021.




1 comment:

Tulip Time - National Trust