Tuesday 24 November 2020

Man about town

painting penguins in watercolour

 Hand on heart I love all birds but for me, penguins are my favourite. 

They have a lovely way of nurturing their young and their quirky antics always bring a smile.  Painting-wise, it can be tricky to capture them.  If you're not careful, the black can look flat, and trying to paint yellow against black can be tricky.

Each month, I create a tips and techniques email that is sent free to anyone who has purchased my online tuition. I think, for December, I will give some info on painting penguins as a basis to how to paint with "black" in your watercolours.

If you would like to see all the online tuition available via my website, please click the link below:

www.kayeparmenter.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tulip Time - National Trust