How to paint beautiful wild primroses loosely in watercolour
Online Tuition £10
The beautiful wild primrose with their clusters of pale yellow flowers are perfect to capture in watercolour.
I tend to see them and visualise them from above, as a posy of flowers surrounded by warm green leaves.
With the purchase of my online tuition you will learn via two online videos:
- Learn how to mix leafy greens
- Play with texture in the leaves
- Practice with small flowers and shapes
- Obtain the effect of light on the petals
- Increase the contrast
- Bring all the techniques together into one painting