Sunday 23 May 2010

Sunny Days


I need to paint more to supply to the galleries who are waiting for work, but I'm still trying to keep afloat with my current exhibition! There are not enough hours in the day to paint and, this weekend, my brushes and paints have been returned to their box while we've enjoyed being with our friends and family in the gorgeous warm unbroken sunshine.

Wherever you look at the moment, there is inspiration all around so I'm not short of subject matter and, with a trip to Cornwall approaching, I can envisage rocky coastal scenes and late evening beach scenes.


I wish everyone the happiest of weeks..........

7 comments:

  1. It must feel wonderful for your art to be in such demand! This new painting is just so lovely. I'm off to Cornwall on the 3rd of June too for a few days scuba-diving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandra, it is. I have to hold myself in check though and try not to take on too much, I think we need our break (although I must admit I am going to sneak my paints in the car!!). I hope you have a wonderful time scuba diving, that sounds really exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kaye these two are really wonderful characters .. i love the composition....enjoy your holiday with the family in cornwall ...you must be so busy kaye

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your weblog on this moment. Ik am Geri, I am living in Holland. I am a watercolorist as well. It really is great what you are doing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ! I like so much your painting ! shall I take one or two for my blog ?
    ciao
    viola

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jane, Kleurrijk and Viola, thank you so much for your comments about my paintings, they are much appreciated. Thanks for looking!
    Kaye

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Kaye, your watercolours are Great! I like your style very much, so simple and fresh. Regards

    ReplyDelete

Tulip Time - National Trust