Sunday 11 October 2020

The Visitor

 


"Redbreast"

It would appear that by posting this picture, I am working on festive pieces - too early?  :)  But this lovely little chap has been visiting our garden for months now, we actually noticed him during lockdown.  We would sit having a coffee in the garden and he would come and sit in the apple tree next to us.  My robin painting is inspired by him, but artistic license brings in a more festive backdrop!

Robins are so popular that my tuition (hopefully towards the end of November) will be to paint these lovely little birds. I am really looking forward to creating this.  

So, in the meantime as promised, Dragonfly tuition is next and hopefully I should be able to release this at the end of this month.

www.kayeparmenter.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tulip Time - National Trust