1st of February marked the end of the pheasant
shooting season at Chargot Estate and I was excited to have been invited to go
along to the beaters day to meet the team.Saturday, 18 February 2017
Hard to Beat - Chargot, Bettws Hall
1st of February marked the end of the pheasant
shooting season at Chargot Estate and I was excited to have been invited to go
along to the beaters day to meet the team.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
"Dragonfly Blue" Original Watercolour 37cm x 18cm ©KayeParmenter 2020 www.kayeparmenter.co.uk The beauty of waterc...
-
Don't wait until Valentines Day to tell someone special what they mean to you :-). But if you do want to produce something speci...
-
Postcard 1 For the next few weeks, I'm hoping to paint a postcard a day and send it to someone special - hopefully you can follow m...

No comments:
Post a Comment