Thursday 21 June 2012

Going for gold


Exhibition:  "Going for Gold"
303 Gallery, Yandles, Martock, Somerset.

A huge thank you again to the 303 Gallery for hosting a wonderful preview evening and for those unable to make it on the night, the exhibition runs until August 31st and is well worth a visit.  Participating artists have entered into the spirit of the theme of the show, displaying art ranging from artwork coloured gold, to sporting and olympic subjects. 

I have included a photo of the amazing artwork of David Metcalff - galvanised woven wire sculptures of a hares racing over hurdles.  This is one of two sculptures and I believe that they make the exhibition very special - they look fantastic!


Thank you again to the 303 Gallery - your efforts are always appreciated!



1 comment:

  1. Hello Kaye:) Oh, how I would love to come over but I'm afraid that's not possible. I'm for sure your work looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Tulip Time - National Trust