Monday 22 June 2020

Cheeky Chap


"Charlie"
Private Commission
©kayeparmenter2020



Anyone who knows me, understands how much I love dogs and how much I enjoy painting them. I can't believe we don't actually have a dog - well, that's another story!

So here is gorgeous Charlie, and the thing I enjoyed most about creating this painting was the energetic brush strokes to get those fabulous curls.  Allowing them to blend into the background gives a sense of movement and energy.  Hopefully I've managed to capture Charlie's personality in this painting.  I have a busy week ahead of me in the studio and that includes a couple of dog commissions so I'll have more to share in the future :)





2 comments:

  1. Ziyyara is an online learning platform, providing education from 1 to 12 Grade Students. Ziyyara offering online tuition in delhi at affordable prices with the help of epert tutors.

    Call Our Expert for Free Demo: - +91-9654271931
    Visit Us: - www.ziyyara.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you made up your mind to enroll for an online home tuition for English in Oman, you can boost your chances of getting a prestigious job. Luckily, we provide many options in terms of classes to the ones who look to get the best English classes in the UAE. Want to start online tuitions with ziyyara.

    ReplyDelete

Tulip Time - National Trust