Tuesday 2 May 2017

National Schools Regatta 2017 - Eton Dornay


Anyone who knows me will understand that I thrive on a challenge and love to capture motion and action in sporting images.

Last year I was delighted to be able to give prizes for the winners of four races by presenting paintings to each crew.

The top image is Globe Rowing Club - J164x
The second image is Josh Armstrong - Championship 1x
The third image is Henley Rowing Club Girls J164x

I believe that there are well over 200 entrants to the Regatta this year and the organisation and running of the event is truly amazing.  This year, weather pending, I am hoping to do some painting on the banks of the water after setting up my base in the merchandise area!

I will be there on both the Friday and Saturday and hope to meet lots of the inspiring people taking part in the Regatta!

If you are going on either day, please do come and see me :-)

Kaye
www.kayeparmenter.co.uk/paintings/other

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tulip Time - National Trust