Friday 24 May 2013

Galloping on!



I am absolutely thrilled to say that British Polo Day have asked me to be one of their artists and have invited me to exhibit at their British event at Henley in June.  I am finding the resource subject material that they are able to provide me, totally inspiring.  It is a very dynamic sport and looking to capture angles and compositions to produce exciting work is proving to be irresistible!

Alongside me at the exhibition in June will be artists Astrid Harrisson, Jeremy Houghton and George Bingham, all of which produce the most stunning artwork.  I can't wait to see the work in situ.

I hope to share photos from the day which is at the end of June.

Thank you British Polo Day and here's to a wonderful day.....

British Polo Day




2 comments:

Tulip Time - National Trust