Monday 27 August 2012

Seeing the light


Alas, this is the end of my postcards now as we have now left the Lake District and returned to Somerset and, although this marks the end of our trips away, I have one more busy week at home before returning to my studio to paint larger work for galleries and exhibitions.  I have really enjoyed sharing the postcards with you all and it has been lovely reading the emails from the people receiving them.

With lots of time to think when we were out and about on walks and cycle rides,  I have new ideas and hence quite a schedule is approaching in September!   I wanted to share the above photo which is one of many favourites - I noticed the light on the hill, grabbed my camera and stood in awe looking at the amazing light.

Seeing the light can happen in so many ways!   


3 comments:

  1. You realize thus considerably when it comes to this matter, made me personally believe it from so many varied angles. Its like women and men don’t seem to be involved until it is something to accomplish with Girl gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. Always care for it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been loving the postcards Kaye - especially the red squirrel that you told us about......sounds like you had a great time (apart from the rain and having to pay for the toilets!). You obviously got the right week this time!!! lol Oscar the otter loves his new home!

    Hugs.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I'm going to miss the postcards but looking forward to seeing your gallery and exhibition pieces, happy painting!

    ReplyDelete

Tulip Time - National Trust