Monday 21 May 2012

Five Bar Blues!


A Brush With Watercolour
Exhibition 1st-31st May 2012
 
I can hear you asking, what is an Acrylic doing in a watercolour exhibition? Truth is, as the final days were coming together with the preparations for my exhibition, I had a sudden desire to paint in acrylic! Armed with credit cards (not to buy materials) but to use instead of a brush, I set about painting two pieces on board! I have thoroughly enjoyed the wonderful comments as to what people see in my abstract painting.

Although my heart does lie with watercolour, I can't guarantee that I won't dabble from time to time! Happy Days!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Kaye:) How are you doing with your exhibition? I hope you sell a lot and have a lot of nice comments on your work!
    This acrylic is very original! You did a good job with it knowing that watercolor is your favorite paint. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Renate, thank you for your comment :) The exhibition has been wonderful and I'm hoping to post here on my blog tonight with an update. We've recently decorated our lounge and have lots of cream walls to fill, hence the experimentation with the bold acrylic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kaye, beautiful work!! I like it.

    ReplyDelete

Tulip Time - National Trust