Monday 13 June 2011

Going Quackers!












Thank you to everyone who is following my blog, I am really enjoying the extra time that I have to paint now that my exhibition has finished. But as ever, there is always something around the next corner! I'm enjoying painting for the 303 Gallery Summer Exhibition, titled "Splash" - I expect to finish these tomorrow. Then I'm looking forward to preparing for my next workshop and painting commissions.


We are planning a small family break soon, again it is to another lovely part of the country - I surely won't be able to leave my brushes at home, lol!!!



4 comments:

  1. I love this watercolor. the movement created by the necks of geese and this in a very free style, the soft colors ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serene and beautiful, blue-white combo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Solo puedo decirte una cosa, ARTISTA

    ReplyDelete

Tulip Time - National Trust