Thursday 22 July 2010

Happy Days


With the Summer Holidays finally here, what better than to share a bit of beach play in the sunshine with this small section taken from a larger painting - I really hope that we see some good weather! I loved playing with the reflection in this subject .


This month has been busy, but wonderful. My paintings are back in East Lambrook Manor Gardens until 31st August 2010 and I am gearing up for Somerset Arts Week in September. My tuition sessions have been particularly rewarding and I've enjoyed the comments from my students, many who found the wet-in-wet style rewarding.


I wish everyone a very happy summer and, if you're going away, don't forget to take your brushes!!

www.kayeparmenter.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. Adore this painting Kaye and many congratulations on being chosen for The Artist - great news and well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! You have captured the light so well and also the wetness of the beach too. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your at is so fresh and beautiful...I love this painting!

    ReplyDelete

Tulip Time - National Trust