Friday 30 April 2010

Exhibition - East Lambrook Manor Gardens



That's it!! Paintings hung, wine collected, cheese and biscuits purchased - we're ready for a preview!!!

I've been flying this week, but to see everything ready and up on the walls is fantastic. Yet again, I feel I have to thank family and friends for being so patient with me, whilst I've been frantically busy on this latest collection.
I have had a tremendous response from the few people that have already seen the new paintings, and that has given me confidence at such a nervous time - I'm really grateful for the positive comments.

For those not able to come to the preview, the paintings are all available to view on my website and, for this exhibition I have decided to offer a limited number of prints as well as the original paintings. Thanks for looking!

http://www.kayeparmenter.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. This painting is exquisite! Those flower heads look as though they are coming out of the page! This is my kind of painting - I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy the opening kaye ... goodluck with the exhibition .. collection must look incredible

    ReplyDelete

Tulip Time - National Trust