Sunday 21 March 2010


It is this time last year that a member of an art group, who had invited me to demonstrate, said "come and see our lambs"! Two days later, I'd witnessed a birth, chased around a field trying to capture that perfect shot, then come home with a tray of 24 eggs and a car smelling of sileage. Happy days!

I can't wait for spring - each time we drive through our wonderful villages in Somerset at this time of year, there are fields full of cheeky lambs. The daffodils are nearly here and the sun is coming out. I have my exhibition "Seasons" approaching at East Lambrook Manor Gardens. In between painting flowers, I am desperate to paint other things and these cheeky lambs are taunting me!

2 comments:

  1. Belle aquarelle. La douceur des agneaux est magnifiquement représentée.
    Félicitations

    ReplyDelete

Tulip Time - National Trust