Sunday 31 January 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. I'm looking forward to posting small sketches and sharing ideas with fellow artists and friends.

I'm busy preparing for my watercolour tuition at East Coker on Wednesday. I welcome all my students to visit my blog and view sketches from the morning.

Grabbing small moments in between preparing for my exhibition in Wells in February has meant that I have put this blog together in a short space of time. I'm sure, as with all our art, it will evolve as time goes on!

Until the next post............

2 comments:

  1. the white tulips are stunning kaye ...had no idea you had started a blog kaye ! hope your exhibition was a huge success ...will come back often to visit your blog

    ciao

    jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jane, this is all new to me but I'm enjoying posting some paintings and sharing work.....

    Once I get my head round how to operate it all, they'll be no stopping me!!!

    Bye for now
    Kaye

    ReplyDelete

Tulip Time - National Trust