Friday 20 November 2015

The Game and Wildlife Conservation Trust


The Game and Wildlife Conservation Trust held a Charity Raising Ball at the Dorchester Hotel a couple of days ago.

They are a leading UK Charity conducting conservation science to enhance the British countryside for public benefit.  They have an amazing website packed full of information, well worth a visit.  Please click here.

A few months ago I was asked if I would donate a prize for the charity auction and we agreed upon a commissioned painting.   I am so pleased to have been able to donate via the auction and the successful bidder will hopefully soon be in contact to discuss the painting.

In the meantime and, inspired by the great work of the charity, I have painted this Red Grouse taking flight.   The beautiful feathers seem to compliment our autumn colours here at the moment and, as ever, I have looked to bring movement and energy to the piece with some vibrant colours and energetic brush strokes.

I am continuing to add lots of paintings to my website, it should be changing almost daily, so please don't forget to visit.  Alternatively add your name to my mailing list for occasional updates.  Please click here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tulip Time - National Trust