Sunday 6 October 2013

My latest exhibition




(Private Collection)

"To the heart of the subject"

I have visited my current exhibition at the King John Inn, quite a few times now and upon each visit I can’t fail to be totally inspired.  The pub is nestled in the idyllic village of Tollard Royal on the Wiltshire/Dorset border and it has been extensively refurbished to an impressive standard by the current owners, Gretchen and Alex Boon.  With a zest to provide an amazing atmosphere, the owners and staff deserve the great reviews that King John Inn regularly receives.
Now in the midst of the Shooting Season,  I am thoroughly enjoying the process of looking deep into the heart of the subject matter of “The Shoot” and my original watercolours are receiving attention from both members of the shooting parties and visitors to the pub.  I am updating and refreshing the paintings during the course of my exhibition there, which runs from 1st September until 1st February 2014.
For anyone who would like to receive updates regarding the exhibition, please do contact me by email.  Alternatively, if you get the chance I would thoroughly recommend a visit to the pub.








3 comments:

  1. Had a look at the "shoot" section on your website. Really great work and some unusual subject matter. I'm not surprised the shooting fraternity likes them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lynn for your lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dog in the watercolor painting looks vivi!!

    ReplyDelete

Tulip Time - National Trust