Tuesday 21 May 2013

The Art of Paragliding


Looking for an unusual angle on this exhilarating sport, I loved painting these two pieces.  I recently followed "Flight Culture" on their facebook page, and suddenly realised I was looking forward to seeing their next post and news on adventures in far and exotic places!  The scenery is stunning and I'm guessing there is no beating that feeling of launching with a glider (and a spare one on your back)!!!  I have in my mind further pictures including lots of colour, maybe larger parts of the glider in the picture - I'm hoping to go and take some photos soon for inspiration (although in the meantime I'm thoroughly enjoying looking at John's, Flight Culture)! 

I know the weather has been causing problems recently and flying has been quite intermittent but, fingers crossed, John and his colleagues might see better weather soon.

www.flightculture.co.uk



2 comments:

  1. Great subject matter Kaye, my husband took some great shots at the top of Mt. Pilatus of hang gliders taking off

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a tummy tickler just watching them! Great pics too

    ReplyDelete

Tulip Time - National Trust