Saturday 22 September 2012

Routine chaos!


During the Summer Holidays, in relaxed mode, I read a couple of books "focus on your aims" and "the on-purpose person" and I started afresh in September full of new ideas on exactly now I can achieve the many objectives I constantly set myself.  After a couple of days, I was laughing, as many of the ideas were impossible to achieve in amongst the chaos of everyday family life.

But, and it's a big BUT, I am trying to stick to a firm weekly routine and it seems to be helping.  We can all spend quite a long time on social networking, watching the television or running around doing everyday tasks but with a little careful planning it is, I think, possible to re-organise and prioritise your time.

I have already made time to develop an online tuition course which I'm finding really exciting and very soon I'll be looking for people to join in with a free trial.  I'll post more details on this soon.

Thanks for looking!

Kaye
www.kayeparmenter.co.uk



8 comments:

  1. Oh gosh Kaye - don't know what waters you were taking on holiday!!! This painting is absolutely gorgeous - just love it. The online course sounds really interesting so will wait with baited breath to hear more....

    Hugs.

    Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely light in this painting- and an interesting perspective on the subject. Look forward to reading about your course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, lol, should have taken more tablets with the water ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Vandy, I'll be sharing details soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Kaye:) Your swans where beautiful and I enjoyed looking at them each time, but your dancer is gorgeous. Really beautiful. Great banner. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you renate for your lovely comment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...kaye wishing you all the best with your on-line course .

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're right about prioritising time - it is possible to fit it all in but not always easy! The online course sounds very exciting, will keep my eyes and ears out for that one! Beautiful painting as always, take care

    ReplyDelete

Tulip Time - National Trust