Saturday 14 July 2012

Thank you my followers!


I was delighted to see that I am close to 100 followers on my blog, so thank you to everyone who has taken the time to visit and leave comments.  I have added my painting of this boxer dog, simply because it makes me smile, and I've changed the header to a painting that is very special to me, inspired by the program "The Elephant Diaries" about orphaned baby elephants.  My art journey feels to me like a story unfolding and there are so many opportunities around the corner - if I was to say today how I feel, I'd say "keep an open mind, have an extra smile in reserve and a remember there's always a reason to give!" 

I do believe that the internet has opened up the world to us all in so many ways and we can connect in a way that I certainly wouldn't have dreamt would be possible.

Thanks for following me!!

 

4 comments:

  1. Hello Kaye:) Your dog is so cute. Boxers always look a little domb but they are so friendly and always want to play. I love your painting!
    Congratulations with your almost 100 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Renate, thanks for commenting, your replies are lovely to read! This boxer is a pet of a member of our family. I am going to have another go at painting him at some stage....he hasn't got a bad bone in his body, although you don't want to stand in the way of his tail :-)!! Thanks again Renate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations Kaye - you're right in what you say about the internet - it has it's downfalls but there are so many positive aspects to it - I've only just started my blog but already I'm in contact with so many lovely artists who are sharing their artwork and their thoughts and giving their support and advice which is so wonderful - trouble is I have to be really disciplined or I could get too addicted. You know how much I admire your style of painting, your boxer dog is no exception - he's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Una preciosa acuarela , donde está muy bien retratado, mi raza de perros favorito. Enhorabuena! Saludos.

    ReplyDelete

Tulip Time - National Trust