Saturday, 14 July 2012

Thank you my followers!


I was delighted to see that I am close to 100 followers on my blog, so thank you to everyone who has taken the time to visit and leave comments.  I have added my painting of this boxer dog, simply because it makes me smile, and I've changed the header to a painting that is very special to me, inspired by the program "The Elephant Diaries" about orphaned baby elephants.  My art journey feels to me like a story unfolding and there are so many opportunities around the corner - if I was to say today how I feel, I'd say "keep an open mind, have an extra smile in reserve and a remember there's always a reason to give!" 

I do believe that the internet has opened up the world to us all in so many ways and we can connect in a way that I certainly wouldn't have dreamt would be possible.

Thanks for following me!!