Thursday 31 May 2012

A way to say thank you




Organising a solo exhibition is a daunting experience.  From the beginnings of an idea for a theme for the exhibition to the plans coming to fruition, it can be a journey feeling like that of a rollercoaster.  One of the very positive aspects is the building of relationships, with the people who come to view your paintings together with the owners of the venue who look to host your show as well as the many people who help you along the way to make it a success.

I am truly grateful for the support I have received and I saw opportunity this week where I could say thank you by way of a painting, and here is Sam!





2 comments:

  1. Hi Kaye - I cn only have a hint of an idea what's involved with organising an exhibition but you are so to be congratulated on not only your last one but the others beforehand. You never fail to excite and enthrall with your wonderful paintings - whether they be floral, landscape, acrylics, the armed forces (which were brilliant) or your fantastic animal portraits. Think I'd like to adopt Sam but sure his owners wouldn't like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely portrait!I hope your show is a success.

    ReplyDelete

Tulip Time - National Trust