Sunday 20 May 2012

Pure Magic!



I write this post with a smile!  I haven't updated my blog for a while now due to exhibition commitments amongst other things.  I have so much news to share here and my mind is racing with thoughts of which image to post first.

After the match between Chelsea and Bayern Munich last night, I would like to share my John Terry painting.  I painted this a while ago however, with his latest activities on and off pitch, the  painting has been a great conversation piece at my exhibition today!   Our house, last night, was at fever pitch, with a match that saw so many twists and turns that left us all drained and exhilerated at the same time!

I will be painting many more football paintings, it is subject of great inspiration to me.

I hope everyone who watched the match, enjoyed it as much as we did!


5 comments:

  1. Oh wow Kaye - this is absolutely brilliant. Even me who doesn't follow football actually recognised John Terry....... think you should contact him and maybe organise some sort of auction???

    Hugs.

    Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen :-))) Think it may have been worth doing before his recent antics, lol!! These footballers are really hard to get hold of, anyone would think they'd won a competition or something ;-)

    Lovely to hear from you.....hope you're ok.

    Kaye
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kaye:) Very nice painted! I immediately saw a familiar face! Love the expression on his face. I won't paint Van Robben. He doesn't deserve it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Renate, I hear UEFA are discussing alternatives to penalties in finalising a match....wouldn't that be good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. den hast du super getroffen- john terry wie er leibt und lebt.
    es war kein großes match, aber meine freude war RIESIG, dass chelsea gewonnen hat.
    lg maria

    ReplyDelete

Tulip Time - National Trust