Sunday, 20 May 2012

Pure Magic!



I write this post with a smile!  I haven't updated my blog for a while now due to exhibition commitments amongst other things.  I have so much news to share here and my mind is racing with thoughts of which image to post first.

After the match between Chelsea and Bayern Munich last night, I would like to share my John Terry painting.  I painted this a while ago however, with his latest activities on and off pitch, the  painting has been a great conversation piece at my exhibition today!   Our house, last night, was at fever pitch, with a match that saw so many twists and turns that left us all drained and exhilerated at the same time!

I will be painting many more football paintings, it is subject of great inspiration to me.

I hope everyone who watched the match, enjoyed it as much as we did!