Monday 31 October 2011

Remember

It's been a frantic day today! Rushing from home to gallery to framers, I was asked a few times "how are you today?" and I can honestly say fantastic! My new children's book that I've written and illustrated should be finished and with me by early next week, I have two galleries to supply paintings with by wednesday and paintings are in progress for charity ventures that I love......this and juggling being a busy mum, why do I feel so great?



It's because I'm doing something that I love!


After painting the poppies in remembrance of our brave servicemen lost to war and sitting back looking at it, taking time to reflect, I would like to say that I really appreciate the fact that I am able to do something that I love. My hearts go out to the families of our lost ones.


We will never forget x


3 comments:

  1. This is not the first time I admire your poppy painting. These are done differently, but just as breath-taking! Gracious, delicate and alive...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Blaga. This painting was so exciting to paint - the poppies started appearing out of very wet washes and I love the fact you mention alive in your text as this is how it felt to paint! Thanks again x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your painting is beautiful! The poppies are so alive!

    ReplyDelete

Tulip Time - National Trust