Friday 18 March 2011

Life in the fast lane



Life in the fast lane
As I'm busy preparing for my next exhibition, I realise that I only have three weeks left to prepare before the long Easter Break arrives. My exhibition starts two days after the Royal Wedding, lots of bank holidays to plan around! Today I've arranged for posters and invitations which has taken me away from painting, but I've enjoyed a quick look back at last year's work and wanted to share my cyclists with you!

Keep pedalling!!!

3 comments:

  1. you are pedalling and painting fast ! .. wishing you all the best with your preparations and up coming show kaye..love the swans and prussian blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great painting ...and good luck with your show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jane and Arti. I'm really excited about my new exhibition but I've still got sooo much to do :-).

    ReplyDelete

Tulip Time - National Trust