Tuesday 13 July 2010

Fast Motion


Fast Motion - This is how life feels at the moment!

I recently received the wonderful news that a painting of mine had been chosen by the editor of "The Artist" magazine to appear in their August Edition (Apple Blossom). I then received a lovely email from a reader of the magazine and I have subsequently managed to arrange a workshop in Harpenden, Hertfordshire - quite a way from Somerset but my family will smile!!

I have made a few decisions regarding plans for 2011, there are so many exciting opportunites and so many avenues to explore, life definitely is moving at quite a pace!

I'm demonstrating Watercolours at Yandles, Martock on Saturday 17th May if anyone wants to come along and say hello!

4 comments:

  1. That's funny - I was only reading my Artist's magazine last night and realised very quickly that the article I was reading, was about you! Congratulations on your on going acheivements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS kaye !!! will look foward to seeing your painting ...sure your family will be smiling kaye you're lucky to have the workshop in hertfordshire ...love fast motion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'll have to check out your article!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for your comments, I'm looking forward to the workshop and seeing our family.....two for one!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tulip Time - National Trust