Sunday 25 April 2010

You've got the power!


Just a couple of months ago, a gallery helped me to organise my first preview and I'm so grateful to them. And, now just after a short break, I'm heading towards another. I have a feeling a bit like the swans - taking off in a big flap!!

I will still be painting flowers as I am running courses in the Malthouse for the duration of the exhibition but soon after, I'll hopefully have more to share on varying subjects. Artwise, there's been a few highs and lows this week....quite the rollercoaster of a journey but I firmly believe it's good to feel both.

As I have said goodbye to my otter painting, I shall soon replace this image with another.

4 comments:

  1. great painting. Full of life. Great action. Looks as though you are off and flying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great watercolors on your blog that I just discovered! Look like you are working hard for success, may you take flight soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it must signify something like that. It is another fabulously well done painting. So full of life and movement! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Gary, Susan and Sandra! I having such a great time painting, albeit working a bit under pressure at the moment!!

    ReplyDelete

Tulip Time - National Trust