Monday 12 April 2010

In the heart of Somerset



The Smokery, Somerset 2010.

www.smokedeel.co.uk

I have successfully exhibited paintings here for the last 3 years and it is a gem of a place. Located in the Heart of Somerset, it is the most wonderful place to visit and sample some wonderful food. And here is the view.......

Burrow Hill

My exhibition was supposed to have finished on the 31st March but the Smokery have requested that I continue the exhibition throughout April. So if anyone's in the area and fancies trying some eel.........!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaye - have just found your blog........ have added myself to your Followers as that's what I am (definitely not a stalker though!! lol). Looking forward very much to seeing you on 1st May when we are coming to your exhibition.

    ReplyDelete

Tulip Time - National Trust