Thursday 3 April 2014

Monkey Business


I drove to Dorset a few weeks ago to deliver a painting that I wished to donate to Monkey World.  I received a wonderful reception and was advised that the painting would be displayed for sale via a raffle.  Following exposure via the Monkey World Facebook page, I started to receive requests for pet portrait commissions which put me in a dilemma as I wasn’t intending to create business for myself.  So I have decided that, for every pet I paint from exposure via Monkey World, I will match it with another donation to Monkey World!
So here is my second donation which we, as a family, will be delivering on Saturday!  Will we all return, that is the question?!
My first painting raised an amazing £722 for the Jim Cronin Memorial Fund.  Enquiries regarding “People Watching” shown here can be made directly to Monkey World from week commencing 7th April 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tulip Time - National Trust