Thursday 7 March 2013

Spring Sunshine


Spring Sunshine

I love it when I see a quote that makes me smile and here is one for today.....

"Dance, even if you have to warn people to get out of the way first!"

Today, I let go......not by dancing, but I whipped up a frenzy on the paper -  abandonment with washes!    Although this wasn't my first painting of primroses today, this is where I finished, seeing rays of sunshine dancing on my primrose petals!

It's a great idea to let go sometimes with watercolour and simply have fun!



8 comments:

  1. I can see the enjoyment in your lovely brushstrokes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Polly, thanks for your comment - it's a great time of year for subject matter isn't it, I think with spring around the corner, we are spoilt for choice! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep this "frenzy" is definitely a Kaye Parmenter. ;-) Gorgeous technique as ever. Best of Luck with the May Exhibition Kaye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vos aquarelles sont si belles et délicates...
    Félicitations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors! Love the light and shadows...perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Tulip Time - National Trust