Saturday 11 August 2012

Peek a boo!


Peek a boo!

For those that have noticed there's a little gap with my postcards, thanks for noticing!!  We had the most fabulous week in Cornwall and now I've had a quick chance to catch up with a couple of gallery commitments.  But soon I will be continuing with the postcards and I'm delighted that the people who are receiving them are loving the mini-paintings.   There will hopefully be some Lake District views to see soon.  Last year, I sat out in the garden at midnight in a cottage by Ullswater, with a glass of wine, looking up at the clear starry night and trying to tempt the badgers into the garden with Peanut Butter Sandwiches.  Who knows what will happen this time :-)

www.kayeparmenter.co.uk

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kaye - forgive my lack of posting but things have been pretty hectic! I've been watching your postcards with real interest - they are gorgeous and I'm sure the recipients feel the same. I am absolutely mesmirised by your gorgeous otter - is he a full blown painting? Is he available? hmmm

    Hugs

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, oh don't worry at all about posting, I realise people are probably having a passing peek! ;-) This little otter is a mere 19cm square and will be framed in oak - (framed size approx 25cm square). It's very sweet and was a joy to paint, one of those exciting moments where the face appears out of the paint :-)

    Kaye x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kaye:) Oh I love your otter! So cute and so well painted. Love the colors and your style! Very nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love otters and your painting is gorgeous. I've just got back from a week in Snowdonia hiking mountains and a bit of first time plein air painting too - and I loved it!!! So just catching up with your postcards - what a lovely variety, the recipients must be over the moon to receive them, I love the baby gull - we had two gulls following us round on one of our walks, funny characters they are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kaye wonderful series of summer post cards ... sounds like you had a good summer !

    ReplyDelete

Tulip Time - National Trust