Thursday 3 March 2011

Exciting times


Where did February go?

Just a quick update email to let you know the changes to my website, please have a quick peek if you have time:

The major updates are:

1. Snippet of new paintings are going to appear on the homepage daily. Although I can't share the whole painting until shortly before the exhibition preview, I hope you enjoy seeing my work evolve!

2. My book. THANK YOU so much to those who have bought a copy. This means the world to me. I have sold the first print run, ordered the next and have just sent a cheque to Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity "Kiss it Better" Appeal. By painting a pet portrait for a special person, I have been able to buy 15 copies to send to the oncology department to give to the parents of the poorly children. This has been one of the most important parts of my journey so far in this project.

3. Workshops.....going great! Due to a heavy work schedule I can't offer any more workshops at the Exhibitions but I will be providing demonstrations on an ongoing basis.

4. Tutorials. New....Pansy Practice. Have a go, it's great fun!!

I would welcome any comments - please do contact me!

www.kayeparmenter.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tulip Time - National Trust