Saturday 2 October 2010

Trowbridge Gallery




Here is a photo taken whilst I was hanging a display of my paintings at the Trowbridge Gallery in Castle Cary which is available to view until the end of October. This is an exciting gallery showcasing some wonderful artists and the displays change on a regular basis.

And, of course, to enhance any experience, I can thoroughly recommend the coffee shop directly opposite the Gallery, and we can also vouch for the wonderful chocolates - tasted in the course of duty!!!! www.kayeparmenter.co.uk



4 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds wonderful Kaye... I wish you the best of luck with this exhibition. Love the quirky new profile pic!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the exhibition Kaye, and good luck with the sales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely to see a glipse behind the scenes kaye ... congratulations on your show hope it's a huge success

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popped in to see your new exhibition yesterday Kaye - some lovely paintings which is NOT a surprise!!! lol Think they might have reorganised your "hanging" a bit as it didn't look quite as neat as your photo........ shame on you having a taste test of all the chocs on offer over the road - I've managed to turn my head the other way when I pass..........

    ReplyDelete

Tulip Time - National Trust