Monday 11 October 2010

Too Early?


Or does the Early Bird Catch the Worm!

Sorry folks, yes I am on about Christmas. I have to prepare early for Christmas exhibitions and these wouldn't be complete for me without a "Fluffed-Up" Robin! As time goes on, I'm painting more and more on the edge....almost out of control, but not quite! This watermarks work effortlessly for fluffy feathers and with an addition of a little salt, we have great feathers!

I have taken a small piece of video of this piece being painted, and you can see this on my facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Kaye-Parmenter-Watercolours/103084793061470

4 comments:

  1. COMPLIMENTI I TUOI LAVORI SONO TUTTI MERAVIGLIOSI!!!
    Ciao
    Bruna

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sipmle so beautiful kaye ..just watched the video excellent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jane, I'm never quite sure how these paintings are going to turn out with all that water sloshing about!!

    ReplyDelete

Tulip Time - National Trust