Thursday 28 October 2010

New Seasons



Thank you to everyone who is following my blog, I am always very grateful for the lovely comments.

It makes me smile when I think that the clocks are changing this weekend and many are sad that we lose our lighter evenings - artistically, winter can be a tricky time with shorter daylight hours in which to paint. But, I'm still smiling!! November brings some amazing sights by way of the the trees changing colour, amazing skies and sunsets and I have many new vibrant poppies paintings in view of Remembrance Sunday approaching.

I hope that you enjoy this time of year as much as I do!

www.kayeparmenter.co.uk

8 comments:

  1. I love the looseness of your watercolours, they are just charming:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully soft and dream-like xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful poppy painting. I really like this soft, watery feel and the colour is so vibrant :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really bold and vibrant kay ...beautiful poppy for remembrance sunday .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all, lots of thoughts today with the two minutes silence.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love our wet in wet. Very expressive ! Kind regards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the most amazing watercolor of a poppy!

    ReplyDelete

Tulip Time - National Trust