Tuesday 20 April 2010


Spring is here!!

The apple blossom is just beginning to appear on the apple tree in our garden - encouraged by the sunshine that we have had over the last week. It's a wonderful sign that spring is here!

I'm frantically preparing for my exhibition next week at East Lambrook Manor Gardens near South Petherton, Somerset. I always find this stage really exciting - the paintings are framed and ready, lots of invitations to the preview have been posted and I have many plans for the opening afternoon. I hope to provide some watercolour demonstrations, it's such an inspiring place!

Anyone who may wish to come along to the preview, please contact me info@kayeparmenter.co.uk

4 comments:

  1. That is beautiful Kaye, the blossom has suddenly started appearing this week hasn't it. Good luck with the exhibition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jill, how are you?? I love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the blossom must smell as good as the painting suggests kay ..wonderful ...goodluck with your next exhibition

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jane, I'm still painting for the exhibition (and the paintings need to be hung next Thursday)! Hope you are well, it sounds like you had a wonderful time on Jean's course.

    ReplyDelete

Tulip Time - National Trust